"Maarten Gulickx is a highly skilled and experienced consultant and coach. As program manager Advice and Support at Cultuur-Ondernemen, I frequently work with him in assignments for cultural institutions and artists / creatives. Our clients are always enthusiastic about his guidance and often ask for a follow-up. Maarten is not only an expert in the field of entrepreneurship, business innovation and business management, but also shows great affinity with the personal story / motivation behind a work-related problem. A perfect combination! "
Insight and perspective on a business, financial, content and strategic level
What are your goals and how you can achieve them efficiently and effectively? It seems like a simple question, but the answer is far more challenging. To help you on your way I listen, ask the hard questions and together we analyze the situation and create supporting frameworks. Through creating these frameworks, you can make informed decisions. Each coaching situation we determine what trajectory suits your situation. By providing insight and perspective into your business, financial, on both substantive and strategic levels. Together you and I can achieve excellent results. Wether that is via close involvement or coaching and advice from the sidelines.
Expertise and experience in the cultural and creative industries
Through my years of experience in the cultural and creative industries and with my relevant expertise as the foundation, we can answer questions together like How can I increase exposure for myself or my organization? How can I act without necessarily sacrificing creative freedom? and so much more.
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers working in the cultural and creative industries.
- cultural organizations and foundations.
- We start with a no-obligation-intake, free of charge.
- The duration of a session is between 60-75 minutes
- The session rate is €125,- ex vat for a 1 on 1 session. The session rate for 2 or more persons is €150,- ex vat
- coaching costs can be included in the tax return.
- Individuals, organizations or institutions working in the cultural sector are sometimes eligible for a subsidy of their coaching. Maarten works with Cultuur-Ondernemen, Sociaal Fonds Podiumkunsten (SFPK) and the Brabant Kenniscentrum Kunst Cultuur (BKKC). Ask us about the possibilities.
- A scheduled coaching session can be canceled or postponed until at least 2 working days in advance. Then the session will be charged.