- The daily grind has prevented many entrepreneurs from altering their business strategy. They start with a well-considered business plan, but as soon as the workload increases, mission, vision and strategy are no longer adapted to the current situation, which can cause friction in several areas.
- finding the right balance between work and home
- An do-able action plan that allows you to profile and position better with your services or products towards your target groups.
- An objective sparring partner. Entrepreneurship can be lonely. Sometimes it is necessary to brainstorm with an objective outsider about your ideas and situation.
- More control over your cash flow and the financial overview.
These are the top 5 needs for business coaching for freelancers and entrepreneurs
"Maarten helps to create order in chaos. By asking the right questions, letting you think creatively and by giving tips & tricks from his own experience. You get overview, your productivity goes up and you have time for the important things you like to do and which deserve priority and attention. A must for every entrepreneur!"
- We start with a no-obligation-intake, free of charge.
- Based on the intake, a proposal for the number of sessions will be offered.
- The duration of a session is between 60-75 minutes
- The session rate for entrepreneurs is €125,- ex vat for a 1 on 1 session. The session rate for 2 or more persons is €150,- ex vat
- coaching costs can be included in the tax return.
- A scheduled coaching session can be canceled or postponed until at least 2 working days in advance. Then the session will be charged.
- The location for the sessions is the Mr. Gulickx studio in Amsterdam West.